Cooper Golding is looking for an experienced Contact Centre Resource Planner to work in this exciting business in North Devon. The company aims to assist their customers in an efficient and easy manner. They are driven by ambition and passion which is the key to their success.
What is the purpose of the Resource Planner?
You will be working with the booking, customer service and complaints team, ensuring all demands are met of inbound enquiries. You will need to be analytical and able to keep up to date with industry best practices.
What will you do as the Resource Planner?
- Utilise and analyse data to produce / short / medium / long term forecasts to ensure staff are fully utilised.
- Build and distribute rotas accordingly, helping to ensure service levels and KPI’s are met.
- Identify and pro-actively manage changes to the shift patterns
- Be aware of and record business, resource and seasonal changes, making appropriate resource plans for expected changes in profile and workloads.
- Preparation of monthly wage reports
- Allocate and manage the holiday allowance of the evening & weekend teams
- Administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis
What skills and experience will you have as the Resource Planner?
- Experience in Contact Centre Resource Planning
- Driven and results-orientated
- A self-starter and able to demonstrate that through experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage workloads efficiently
- Excellent ability to communicate both written and verbally
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays