Head of Managed Services
Reporting to the Director and managing the Regional Service Managers. This role is an exciting opportunity to join an impressive holiday let company to develop further the Managed Services side of the business across the UK.
Working remotely, you will have full budgetary and people management responsibility, across the network of Managed Services offices across the UK.
What is is the purpose of the Head of Managed Services role?
• Effectively Operate and Oversee a network of additional managed services to subscribing Holiday Property Owners via our clients network of regional offices.
• Ensure the teams safely deliver and achieve high standards of cleaning and caretaking services to holiday property owners.
• Deliver the strategic direction for Managed Services throughout the organisation.
• Overseeing costs and budget responsibilities for all Managed Services operations and ensure financial integrity across the whole MS operation.
• Effectively retain and grow the portfolio of property owners who subscribe to the additional services particularly to tie into the wider holiday property recruitment initiatives of our clients New Business Team.
• Work across the various teams to ensure the additional services and systems are seamlessly fully integrated and aligned to the wider business operations & objectives.
What are the main responsibilities of the Head of Managed Services role?
• Support and inspire Regional Service Mangers to deliver a culture of Excellence & Quality in each regional operating team across the UK.
• Encourage and develop empowerment of each of the Service Managers and their respective teams to take responsibility and deliver on all of the key objectives.
• Develop the systems and implement a consistent approach to the Managed Services business model with cooperation and guidance from internal Partners.
• Setting & Delivering performance targets including customer satisfaction, monitoring results and addressing any issues highlighted across each region.
• Plan & Coordinate all seasonal, planned and reactive maintenance projects for holiday properties across network.
• Ensuring the services meets all Compliance & Statutory requirements whilst promoting best practice in all aspects of Health & Safety and employee welfare.
• Be an advocate of sustainability practices and development with the entire network of the Managed Service division.
• Ensure our clients team continue to deliver and innovate our clients services when they are required to by our Customers and Property Owners such as “Shift Planning”, “On Call” and “Out of Hours” provision.
• Coordinate and innovate internal partnerships with our “Holiday Support Team” and “Property Account Managers” to offer seamless and dedicated quality support.
• Support our New Business operation to drive the recruitment of new holiday cottages to manage and grow the business.
• Oversee the delivery of clear direction across the department and delivery of ¼ly development reviews, ¼ly objectives and personal development plans which inspire and motivate our clients people.
• Drive growth of Managed Services for all holiday properties within the organisations brands.
• Responsible for the oversight of recruitment, training, performance and development of all staff including regular appraisal, feedback and coaching for all direct reports
• Identifying opportunities to improve performance and deliver change for all aspects of provision.
• Work with the Holiday Support team including complaints procedure for regional properties, reporting the impact on revenue and operational efficiency.
• Maximising owner and customer satisfaction and employing effective retention methods.
• Ability to be hands-on including regular travel to other offices in the UK.
What skills and experience will the Head of Managed Services have?
• Management experience with a proven track record of operational team oversight and leadership.
• Experience with property cleaning, maintenance and contracting teams.
• Ability to formulate schedules and plans to organise the departments.
• Experience with the use and implementation of property maintenance systems.
• Understanding of contracts, working arrangements and employment law.
• Competent and experience with dept. budgets and all aspects of invoicing and financial controls.
• Proven record in sustained excellent service delivery levels.
• Problem solver and experience with handling multiple issues whilst remaining calm under pressure.
• Accomplished relationship skills and understanding the needs of all stakeholders from Property Owners, Cleaners, Housekeepers.
• People management skills including recruitment, training and development.
• Team player with the ability to work at all levels and areas of the business.
• High level of competency and experience with H&S and all compliance matters.
• Well organised and a clear communicator.
• KPI and goal driven.
• Demonstrated high levels of commitment and work ethic.
• Proven leadership skills to inspire, support and empower others to thrive.
• Customer focused with strong understanding of quality, standards and expectations.
• Commitment and experience of working in an “on call” environment.
• Able to simplify and articulate complex problems and work with stakeholders to achieve favourable outcomes.
• Knowledge of the holiday letting industry would be advantageous.
What will the Head of Managed Services get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Travel Chapter Employee Rewards - Exclusive staff discounts
- Healthcare Cash Plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Exclusive staff holiday discounts
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular social and team events
- A relaxed, friendly and fun work environment
- Time for training and self-improvement
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!