Hours of work 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 4.00pm
Salary £25, 000 - £30, 000
This is a fantastic and exciting business and brand. Our client has a growth strategy, which will take them into Europe and America, with a well know product, which has seen immense exposure over the past few years. With a positive message and the right cultural fit for anyone who enjoys the outdoors, this is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team and assist in their business objectives.
What is the purpose of the HR and Office Manager?
To provide support to the senior management and employees, in all areas of Administration and Human Resources. This is a broad role with varied responsibilities which will include HR Administrative support for the UK and International arms of the business.
What will you do as the HR and Office Manager?
- Ensure accurate and complete Human Resources administration includingpersonnel files, contracts, job descriptions, annual leave, and sickness absence andensuringcompliancewithGDPRas applicable.
- Provide support and guidance for managers and staff on HR issues including employment legislation and performance management. The first line of support for Disciplinary & Grievances.
- To oversee the recruitment process, including liaising with employment agencies and vacancy posting, offers & contracts, onboarding.
- Responsible for conducting Inductions for new employees & exit interviews and associated documentation for leavers.
- To accurately maintain, provide and analyse management information such as headcount and payroll analysis vs budget and other data analysis
- To support management with annual reviews and implement the increments/salary changes
- Managing employee benefits packages including insurance plans, eye care etc.
- In conjunction with the HR consultant, review and update the Employee andCompanyHandbookinlinewith changesin law/companypolicy.
- Responsible for assisting the Finance Manager with the Payroll process for UK Business working with external payroll company & administration of the NEST pension scheme.
- Responsible for managing the maternity/ paternity process and associated documentation
- Coordinate any immigration activities including right to work and visa requirements
- Involvement in projects as delegated, from time to time such as new premises.
- Responsibility for office health and safety including all relevant regulations and compliance.
- Manage relationships with the landlord, residents and business to the benefit of the business.
- Working with our business leaders to understand short and long-term space requirements, track and report on capacity, and work with external partners to ensure our long-term goals are secure.
- Oversee all facilities management including office supplies and other office equipment.
- Responsibility for all insurance policies including motor vehicles and commercial insurance.
- Responsibility for all motor vehicle related issues, including annual MOT & maintenance.
- Manage relationship with IT & other office service providers to ensure the best services and cost-effectiveness.
What skills and experience will you have as an HR and Office Manager?
- Full / Part CIPD and or Degree Level is desirable
- Sound knowledge in operational HR and ideally in office management.
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work whilst in a busy environment.
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days after one year + BH
- Staff discount
- An amazing culture