Cooper Golding is looking for an enthusiastic IT & Systems Technician to work for one of the UK’s leading holiday letting agencies. The agencies aim is to help customers find their perfect holiday with ease. They are driven by ambition and passion which is the key to their success.
What is the purpose of the IT & Systems Technician?
The IT and Systems Technician will be responsible for providing support for internal users and assisting the Head of Technology operations with project delivery.
What will you do as the IT & Systems Technician?
- Be a part of the team, maintaining a positive image and supporting other staff
- Handling of a range of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support
- Reporting of system performance
- Updating of system documentations
- Carry out administrative tasks
- Maintain knowledge of technology and be open to suggesting improvements
What skills and experience will you have as the IT & Systems Technician?
- 2 years’ experience providing Desktop/Server Support
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Confident with networking technologies (LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Full UK driving license
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Salary