Salary £22,00 per annum
Commercial Business Support
Our client company is seeking a committed Maintenance Manager to join the friendly team at their holiday park
What will you do as the Maintenance Manager?
- The successful Maintenance Manager will be fully involved in the upkeep of the grounds as well as managing the day to day Maintenance and grounds responsibilities.
- My client is looking for a committed individual with experience managing maintenance and with skills transferable to a holiday park.
- An individual who has high standards and would never leave a job half completed.
What skills and experience will you have as the Maintenance Manaer?
- Hold a valid full UK driving licence
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Have varied skills to maintain standards Maintenance / Grounds / Decorating / Woodworking
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
What will you get in return?
- 22 Days holiday (plus days in lieu of Bank Holiday
- Free Parking
- Auto enrolment pension
- Company funded social events
- A meal during each shift longer than 6 hours
- £22’000 per annum