Managed Service Coordinator
Lake District (South Lake)
Commercial Business Support
Cooper Golding are searching for a Managed Service Coordinator for our client, an award-winning holiday letting company who provide quality holiday properties across the UK. As a company their focus is on quality properties and first-class customer service.
What is the purpose of the Managed Service Coordinator?
To provide a high-quality managed service for a portfolio of properties by supporting the service manager in co-ordination of contractors, maintenance and administration
What will you do as the Managed Service Coordinator?
- Checking in new arrivals via an online system.
- Support of the service manager to co-ordinate daily, weekly or urgent maintenance
- Dealing with customer queries, issues or complaints
- Review of processes and policies
- Administer the portfolio
What skills and experience will you have as the Managed Service Coordinator?
- Experience of managing a variety of customers
- Excellent communicator
- Good time management
- Full driving license
- Experience working within the property sector
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays