A global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. With broad portfolio of top-quality aerospace components for outright sale or exchange, including fuel, hydraulic, ducting, and actuation products
What is the purpose of the Manufacturing Engineer role?
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for supporting the plant lead to achieve goals by developing and maintaining robust manufacturing processes.
What will you do as the Manufacturing Engineer?
- Develop and Maintain robust, cost efficient manufacturing prosses
- Continuous improvement
- Lean manufacturing
- Participate in new product development projects
- Implement new processes to provide competitive advantages for the business
What skills and experience will you have for the Manufacturing Engineer position?
- Knowledge and experience of Lean Manufacturing Techniques
- Understanding six sigma
- Ability to lead cross-functional process improvement teams
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles and technical specifications to support facilities
- Ability to work to own initiative
What will you get in return?
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays increasing to 25 days + Bank Holidays after 12 weeks
- Free parking