Cooper Golding is working with this fantastic growing North Devon company experiencing exponential growth. As a result of said growth, the company is growing a team of staff with an open positive attitude where success is rewarded, and a career progression possible.
What is the purpose of the Operations Coordinator?
The Operations Coordinator plays a key administrative role in liaising between all of the key functions in the business and the customers. Connecting the Sales, Technical and Warehouses teams to ensure jobs are created and dispatched to customers on time.
What will the Operations Coordinator do?
- Update the company CRM system and schedule calls for the sales team
- Raise quotes for the sales team to send to customers
- Deal with any customer service enquires effectively and professionally via phone or email.
- Ensure orders taken by the sales team and produced and dispatched.
What skills and experience will the Operations Coordinator have?
- Strong administrative skills
- Effective communicator, both written and verbally
- MS office experience
- Able to use Photoshop
- Strong Character
- Experience in managing a large, ever changing workload in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player
- Flexible/adaptable attitude
What will you get in return?
- 28 days holidays
- Inclusion in company bonus plan
- Free Parking