Production Engineer Facilities Lead
The company is a leader in the design, supply, installation, and maintenance of automated centralised lubrication systems. They provide the automotive, industrial and construction industries with innovative autolube systems.
What is the purpose of the Production Engineer Facilities Lead?
The purse of the production engineer facilities lead is to maintain all assets to high level of performance. Implement new equipment as planned, ensuring it meets the expected performance level.
What will you do as the Production Engineer Facilities Lead?
- Ensure the work completed by you & your team is done to a high standard
- Machinery Downtime is monitored and reduced week on week to keep OEE at expected level
- Manage and coach direct reports, and operational staff to assure high productivity, through the use of regular, if not daily communications on all relevant requirements but especially aligned to preventative maintenance programs.
- Proposals are fully researched to ensure best cost recommendations proposals are put forward to the business for improvements, upgrades or/and replacements
What skills and experience will you have as the Production Engineer Facilities Lead?
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Good problem resolution skills and abilities
- Manufacturing systems
- CADCAM Techniques
- Manufacturing Methods/Tooling (CNC/General machining)
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays