8.00am to 17.00pm Monday to Friday
An established and experienced provider of bespoke timber transit packaging. This is an expanding and a growing company who manufacture a range of bespoke pallets, timber crates and timber cases
What is the purpose of the role?
Assembling a variety of pallets to customer specifications, whilst adhering to all quality and Health & Safety policies and regulations
What will you do?
- Construction of cases/crates/pallets
- Assemble pallets using power tools such as nail guns
- Operate large machinery – cutting wood to specific sizes
What skills and experience will you have?
- Experience of operating machinery
- Working with woodwork ideal but not essential
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Work to targets
- Be aware that the role is physically demanding and heavy lifting will be involved
What will you get in return?
- Car Parking
- Permanent position for a successful candidate after a 12-week period