Specialising in the processing of fresh and frozen seafood products servicing customers globally.
What will be the responsibilities of the Assessor/Internal Auditor?
- Maintenance of current BRC Standard and/or any additional or alternative standard that is deemed necessary.
- Maintain company commitment to supplying products according to customer expectations.
- To provide guidance on quality expectations to the factory and Head of Departments.
- To maintain the Company Quality Management system, develop as necessary, ensuring that all parties needs are considered and incorporated.
- To develop and maintain working knowledge of new Food Safety and labelling legislation and implement necessary changes into the company’s activities and products as appropriate, ensuring customer needs are met.
- Working with the QA department to maintain standards of product quality.
- To support the laboratory testing as required.
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to the Quality Audit processes and managing the change required to achieve these.
- Working closely with the QA department and provide reports, analysis and KPIs as required.
- Play a key role in supporting the company with their Health and Safety responsibilities.
- To support the company with inductions and training programs not only in respect to the Technical element but the wider operations.
- Involvement in any related supplier procurement.
What skills and experience will the Quality Assessor/Internal Auditor have?
What will the Quality Assessor/Internal Auditor get in return?
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme