Cooper Golding is seeking a Quality Control Lab Manager for our client who have a world leading reputation of aerosol & hot pour product development and manufacturing. Our Client enjoys a friendly but busy team environment with a modern approach to collaborative teams.
What is the purpose of a Quality Control Lab Manager?
As the Quality Control Lab Manager, you will conduct day to day management and training of the Quality Control Lab team. You will collaborate with key stakeholders on a broader site team to ensure quality standards are met whilst promoting strong working relationships.
What will you do as a Quality Control Lab Manager?
- Conduct briefings and update meetings, as well as regular one-to-one reviews
- Promote culture of team work by acting as a role model
- Execute safe work practices
- Main point of contact for customer complaints & non-conformance remedial actions
- Accountable for site quality data recording, reporting, and analytics
What skills and experience will you have as a Quality Control Lab Manager?
- Excellent communication
- Degree level Analytical Chemist
- Quickly build and develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High quality control
- Organised with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- FTIR, HPLC, UV, KF analytical technique experience
- Wet chemistry and microbiological technique experience
- FMCG experience essential
- Knowledge of medical device products/standards
- IT literate
- Complete COSHH documentation
- Desirable: Experience of ISO 9001, HACCP, BRC, IFS
: Experience operating ISO 17025, CLAS, GLP an advantage
: Qualified chemist or similar science/engineer based subject
: Expert in validation of micro/process/analytical methods
What will you get in return?
- 26 days + 8 Bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme