Cooper Golding is seeking a Quality Control Lab Technician for our client who have a world leading reputation of aerosol & hot pour product development and manufacturing. Our Client enjoys a friendly but busy team environment with a modern approach to collaborative working.
What is the purpose of the Quality Control Laboratory Technician?
As a Quality Control Laboratory Technician, you will have an analytical mind, very strong administrative skills and experience within a similar role. The role ensures that every product that leaves the laboratory meets customer requirements and legislation.
What will the Quality Control Laboratory Technician do?
- Work professionally and safely in a laboratory setting
- Carrying out samples of chemicals and testing of raw materials
- Packaging products and following correct methods and procedures
- Working in accordance with ISO9001 or ISO17025 procedures
- Operating a range of analytical methods (FTIT, KF, GC, HPLC)
What skills and experience will the Quality Control Laboratory Technician have?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A-Level or equivalent in sciences. HND/HNC/Degree would also be advantageous
- Be able to work well in a team,
- Analytical mindset
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Adaptability to the relevant working environment.
What will you get in return?
- 26 Day Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary