Cooper Golding are working exclusively with our client on this Senior Production Operative role. Our client is an established corporate clothing company providing branded workwear, promotional clothing and more to organisations across the UK. They embroider and print all garments in house at their production facility near South Molton. A small but perfectly formed team work closely together to keep a large client list very happy.
What is the purpose of the Senior Production Operative?
The Senior Production Operative is a key role in the operation, responsible for ensuring that the production operation runs smoothly. You will take jobs from the business development function and ensure that all materials and garments needed are ordered, then supervise/carry out the printing/embroidering before packing and organising delivery. The company has extremely high standards you’ll be responsible for maintaining.
What will the Senior Production Operative do?
- Ensure jobs for each day are listed and everything needed to complete them is in stock
- Monitor machinery and carry out daily maintenance
- Check in all deliveries and arrange for pickup of finished orders for shipping
- Complete printing and embroidery of garments for customers
What skills and experience will the Senior Production Operative have?
- Computer literate (design software experience advantageous)
- Organised individual, excellent time management
- A keen eye for detail
- Driving licence and a car needed due to location
- Experience of an environment where jobs come in and need to go out quickly and to high standard
What will you get in return?
- 33 days holiday per year (including Christmas shutdown)
- Company Pension
- Opportunity to progress