A leading International Manufacturer
Our client is a growing, international manufacturer who have retained Cooper Golding on an exclusive basis to source an ISTQB certified Test Analyst to join their Software Applications team.
What is the purpose of the role?
To assist in the performance of software testing procedures on the Application Software and ensure all errors are identified and corrected before release to clients.
What will you do?
Testing & Quality Assurance
- Contribute in conjunction with other members of the team to ensure all software errors are identified and corrected
- Assist in the system testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests
- Assist in Regression Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes
- To lead in the maintenance and management of manual and automated scripts & test databases
- To assist in the verification and evidence of reproduction of any reported faults in existing client’s software
- To assist in the testing of fixes required for reported faults, including tests for possible impacts from changes
- Ensure all work produced meets customer expectation before being released
- Ensure all work meets the guidelines & standards defined for the team and the company
- Proactively identify and resolve potential problems in work produced or the production process that may lead to customer dissatisfaction
- Productively participate in peer reviews either as reviewer or an author being reviewed with the aim to enhance own or team members work and standards
What skills and experience will you have?
- Understand manual and automation testing
- Experience of Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Experience of using Microsoft Test Manager software
- Experience of testing in a manufacturing sector
- Experience of working with different levels within a business
- Experience of gathering and analysing business requirements
- Experience to working to tight deadlines
What will you get in return?
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000
- Pension 4% + 4%
- Free Parking
- Mon – Fri 37.5 hrs