Full time (shifts)
£26500 depending upon experience
Our client keeps it’s customer’s priorities at the forefront of it’s manufacturing decisions. It is about understanding how the components they manufacture fit within it’s customer’s manufacturing process and product portfolio. Their management processes are continually re-examining it’s customers requirements against new polymers, manufacturing techniques and locations to ensure they get the very best product to help them remain competitive in their sector.
What is the purpose of the Tool Maintenance Engineer?
The Plastic Mould Technician will be responsible for too maintenance of various mould machines
What will you do as the Tool Maintenance Engineer?
- Routine maintenance of Injection Moulding
- Basic repair
- Co-ordinate with toolmakers to arrange repairs and modifications
- Insert changes
- Identify production problems caused by tooling
- Maintain Tool maintenance history records and schedules
- Good housekeeping and communication skills.
What skills and experience will the Tool Maintenance Engineer have?
- A proven background in tool maintenance
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of planning maintenance time.
What will you get in return?
- 21 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free Parking