38.5 hours across 4 days one in 2 Fridays worked
The Company A leading manufacturing company in their field producing bespoke goods for various different industries across the country.
What is the purpose of the CNC Operator?
Pivotal role in the business to ensure the smooth operation and upkeep of the CNC machinery. Creating bespoke goods for various industries. Working as a team in the business but may be working alone on the machines to ensure production targets are achieved.
What will the CNC Operator do?
- Correctly selecting the right programmes for the right individual jobs.
- Running the products through the machines and ensuring they are finished correctly.
- Maintain high levels of quality control
- Work on own and within a team
- Ensure that all tools are maintained
- Full training given on the machines but a background in engineering or in wood CNC operations would help
- 3 years experience of running a CNC machine
- Flexible approach to work hours
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to ‘muck in’ when required in other areas.
- 25 days holiday
- Auto enrolment pension
- Excellent culture
- Free parking