Quality Assurance Manager
Our client is locally based and specialise in the design and manufacture of electronic components for the aerospace and defense market
What is the purpose of the Quality Assurance Manager?
You will manage the Quality Management System to ensure that customers receive products to their highest standard of quality possible. You will ensure a customer focus throughout and ensure all products are released to necessary standards.
What will you do as the Quality Assurance Manager?
- Manage all aspects of Business Unit Quality
- Work with Operation and Business Unit Management to integrate Quality objectives into business objectives
- Lead, participate and facilitate various continuous improvement events and projects to support company goals and objectives
- Utilise strong interpersonal skills to communicate and engage support for driving COQ improvement across various functions and levels within the Business Unit and Division
What skills and experience will you have as the Quality Assurance Manager?
- Degree educated (preferably in Electrical Engineering)
- Several years of technical experience (quality management)
- Black Belt accredited to Lean Six Sigma
- Good analytical skills, organisation and communication skills
- Good computer skills and able to work well within a team
What will you get in return?
- Car Parking, Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Gym Membership, social events
- 0800 - 1700 M-Thurs 0800 - 1300 Fri