£25, 000 Plus Benefits
A world renowned company is now seeking a Quality Engineer. This is a progressive company with a strong growth strategy and where opportunity is rife! This role could suit an experienced Inspector who is looking for an additional challenge.
What is the purpose of the Quality Engineer role?
Parts approval and Process improvement including:
- Quality checking item conformance to drawings both customer and OE
- Investigation & resolution of quality issues.
- ISIR inspection, verification, approval & administration
- Operational process improvement activities.
What will the Quality Engineer do?
- To verify item compliance to drawings using all equipment.
- To verify conformance of items to OE drawings (ISIR).
- To provide technical support & assistance in any aspect of the business.
- To conduct product analysis & investigations into product failure requiring good engineering diagnostic skills.
- To generate clear and concise reports and make recommendations following investigations.
- To challenge current processes and to support process improvements.
- The Quality Engineer will provide data analysis and reporting in a timely manner.
What skills and experience will the Quality Engineer have?
- Experience of reading Engineering drawings
- Experience of using a CMM
- Experience within an Inspection role or similar role. This could suit an Inspector seeking additional responsibilities.
What will the Quality Engineer get in return?
- 25 days holiday + BH
- 6% pension.
- Free parking