A global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably. With broad portfolio of top-quality aerospace components for outright sale or exchange, including fuel, hydraulic, ducting, and actuation products
What is the purpose of the Team Leader role?
As the team leader for the actuator department you will looking at the operational performance of the team and ensuring actuators are built to the company standard. This role will ultimately progress to more senior levels within the organisation.
What will you do as the Team Leader?
- Lead daily meetings
- Co-ordinate the team
- Have a key influence with the Health and Safety of the cell
- Team members appraisals
- Conduct disciplinary meetings
What skills and experience will you have for the Team Leader position?
- A good understanding of people management
- Knowledge of ELS tools
- Experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of Actuators would be advantageous
What will you get in return?
- 25 days + Bank Holidays after 12 weeks
- Free parking